Here you will find tried and tested recipes that always work. The basics of the kitchen.
How to prepare basic dough for bread or sweet bread. Essential sauces that everyone cooking from home should know about. Learn how they can be used to bring several dishes together. Discover a perfect sugo as well as sauces that can be modified, like pesto. Or pasta essentials and condiments.
These are the recipes you always need, dishes which can be prepared at home with little effort. When you experience the delicious and fresh tastes, you will know that it was time well spent. It's important for me to cook my own food, to know where my products come from and to use as few industrially manufactured products as possible.
Welcome to my homemade bakery
Bake healthy and delicious sourdough or yeast bread right from home!
When we hear “Italian cuisine”, most will immediately think of... pasta! And how versatile it is, coming in all shapes and sizes. But have you ever tried to make your own pasta? A-Modo-Mio is here to guide you through the process with a wide variety of simple, delicious, and easy-to-follow pasta options that you and your family or guests will love.
- Power pasta: Fettuccine Alfredo
- Pumpkin gnocchi - the taste of autumn
- Spaghetti alla chitarra with basil-mint pesto and baked ricotta
- GARGANELLI - homemade pasta
- Homemade pasta - vegan
- Pumpkin Cappellacci. Gold from Ferrara
- Spinach ravioli with ricotta
- Culargiones all’Ogliastra – Sardinian style pasta
- Black Rice Tagliatelle with Prawns and Broccoli